Take a look behind the scenes of Kasteel Brouwerij Vanhonsebrouck during a brewery visit. Together with the guide you will discover every corner of the most modern brewery in Europe. Through videos and headsets available in five languages, you will learn everything about the Belgian family brewery in Izegem. From the brewing hall and the bottling plant to the brand new canning line: you will be amazed! The brewery visit ends with a tasting of Kasteel beer and Filou.
From Wednesday 9 June onwards you can once again book a brewery visit. Simply click on the button at the bottom (Book a brewery visit).
You can choose from 3 daily visits from Tuesday to Saturday, both days included: at 10.30 a.m., 2.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
Please make sure you are at the reception desk by the stairs at the main entrance 15 minutes before the start of the chosen tour (at 10.15 a.m., 2.15 p.m. or 4.15 p.m.). Once all the guests have arrived, the guide will take you to the Beer Boutique, where the brewery tour will start.
The tasting at the end of the visit takes place in the brand-new tasting area of the Beer Boutique.
A few guidelines:
• A maximum of 25 people are allowed for each tour.
• Face masks are compulsory.
• During the tour, sufficient space is provided to keep the necessary distance between visitors.
• We will provide disinfectant hand gel so that you can regularly disinfect your hands during the tour.
Our guides are looking forward to showing you around again in complete safety!
What is included in the visit?
- A tour (1.5 hours) with a professional guide
- A look behind the scenes through multimedia videos
- A tasting of two specialty beers (2*15 cl)
- A lovely gift after your visit: a bottle of specialty beer (75 cl)
- Tasting of a beer praline at the Beer Boutique
- Free parking in our spacious car park
Good to know:
- The tour is wheelchair-accessible.
- You can combine your tour with a meal at Michelle’s Pub & Brasserie.
- Group menus available on request.
When can you visit the brewery?
Good to know:
- Would you like to visit Bierkasteel as a company, an association or a group of 20 people or more? Please contact us via email@example.com.
- Bierkasteel is closed to visitors on Sundays, Mondays and public holidays.
- The bottling plant operates on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- The brewery visit starts at the Beer Boutique. Please be on site 10 minutes in advance.
How much does a brewery visit cost?
Children aged up to 6 years:
Children aged 7 to 15 years:
Children aged 16 years and over:
Would you like to surprise someone with a brewery visit? Order your gift voucher here and receive it immediately in your mailbox.
How can I book a brewery visit?
Book your visit to Bierkasteel via the button below:
You can also make a reservation by firstname.lastname@example.org (Reservation is confirmed after confirmation letter has been sent to your email) or by calling us 0032 51 62 27 30.
Good to know:
- There is no minimum number of participants for guided tours.
- A brewery visit starts and ends at the Beer Boutique.