Take a look behind the scenes of Kasteel Brouwerij Vanhonsebrouck during a brewery visit. Together with the guide you will discover every corner of the most modern brewery in Europe. Through videos and headsets available in five languages, you will learn everything about the Belgian family brewery in Izegem. From the brewing hall and the bottling plant to the brand new canning line: you will be amazed! The brewery visit ends with a tasting of Kasteel beer and Filou.
In line with the decisions recently taken by the Consultation Committee, we are forced to introduce the following measures:
- From Friday 29 October: wearing a face mask is once again mandatory at the Bierboetiek and during brewery visits.
- From Tuesday 2 November: anyone visiting Michelles Pub & Brasserie needs to show a Covid Safe Ticket upon arrival.
- At Michelles Pub & Brasserie, once you have showed your Covid Safe Ticket, you don’t have to wear a face mask anymore.
Our teams will do their utmost to welcome you safely:
- From Friday 29 October onwards, our guides, catering staff and shop assistants will once again wear a face mask (but they’ll continue to smile, that’s a promise!).
- We will continue to check everyone’s temperature at the entrance to Bierkasteel.
- At all entrances you will find sufficient sanitiser.
These measures will apply for a maximum of 3 months. We hope that they will have the desired effect and thank you in advance for following them.
What is included in the visit?
- Rondleiding (1,5 uur) met professionele gids
- Uitleg aan de hand van multimediafilmpjes
- Proeverij met twee degustatiebieren (2*25cl)
- Fles speciaalbier (75 cl) als geschenk
- Proeven van een bierpraline in de Bierboetiek
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid op de ruime parking
Good to know:
- The tour is wheelchair-accessible.
- You can combine your tour with a meal at Michelle’s Pub & Brasserie.
- Group menus available on request.
When can you visit the brewery?
Good to know:
- Would you like to visit Bierkasteel as a company, an association or a group of 20 people or more? Please contact us via email@example.com.
- Bierkasteel is closed to visitors on Sundays, Mondays and public holidays.
- The bottling plant operates on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- The brewery visit starts at the Beer Boutique. Please be on site 10 minutes in advance.
How much does a brewery visit cost?
Children aged up to 6 years:
Children aged 7 to 15 years:
Children aged 16 years and over:
Would you like to surprise someone with a brewery visit? Order your gift voucher here and receive it immediately in your mailbox.
How can I book a brewery visit?
Book your visit to Bierkasteel via the button below:
You can also make a reservation by firstname.lastname@example.org (Reservation is confirmed after confirmation letter has been sent to your email) or by calling us 0032 51 62 27 30.
Good to know:
- There is no minimum number of participants for guided tours.
- A brewery visit starts and ends at the Beer Boutique.